SK telecom roaming Phone Rental Service is for foreign students, businesspeople and other long-term and
short-term residents in Korea. We provide you a mobile phone for convenient use in Korea, with reasonable
rental charges and free incoming calls.
|3,000 won||Rate Plan||Daily
- You need to make a deposit (700,000KRW) to rent any smart phone.
- For the repeated use of rental phone service, the rental fee will be reduced by 50%.
- Rental fee discount for repeated online booking: 3,000 won -> 1,000 won (2,000 won off)
※ To give customers more benefits, SK Telecom is now under way of rental fee discount promotion
with the partners every month.Please refer to the partners website for more information.
(Partners: Korea Tourism Organization, Seoul Navi, Konest, Rakuten)
- Text MMS can be sent up to 40~1,000 Korean characters and 3 pictures and 1MB for video can be transferred.
- If a text is sent to more than 1 person, the rate will be charged based on the number of people received.
- Video calls are available only with Galaxy Note.
- Long-term discount benefits will be provided only to general mobile phone rental. (smart phone rental excluded)
1. Return the rented Mobile Phone to any SK Roaming Center and pay the rental fee and call charges either by cash or credit card.
2. If you fail to return the rented Mobile Phone, rental fees will continue to be charged to your account.
3. If you lose your rental phone, report the loss to a Roaming Center immediately. Any financial losses resulting from the failure to report the loss will be charged to you.
Any loss and/or damages to the rented Mobile Phone during the rentalperiod will be itemized on your invoice.
4. For the customer who uses the service more than 15 days,rental fee will be automatically charged onto
the credit card presented for deposit. (Rental fee is charged in every 15 days and the charged amount will be informed to you with text message)
* Please be advised of voice phishing calls in falsely representing SK Telecom
5. Domestic outgoing call rates will be applied when making a collect call or using a phone card.
1. You need to make a deposit (700,000won) with cash or credit card to rend a smart phone and the deposit will be refund upon returning your phone.
2. When you use more than a basic data service (1GB/day), a basic charge (5won/0.5KB) will be charged.
3. When using a data sharing service such as Hot Spot, data might run out fast.
4. Personal information stored on a rental phone (apps, photo, messages) won’t be transferred after retuning.
5. Any personal information registered into the phone including email accounts shall be deleted before the phone is returned.
6. If the power of smart phone is not turned on at the time of return, damage charges will be imposed. (Damage Charges – Galaxy Note: \300,000, iPhone: \199,000)
7. Galaxy Note can be rented only at the Incheon International Airport.